Awesome first today:
- Spring is here and the weather is getting hot! I think I might have gotten a sunburn today actually....Or it may have been my imagination.
- Amarisa is crawling!! Well, sort of. She army crawls and also gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth, then dives forward. So we're getting somewhere!
- Our basement is clean. The flooding brought in huge amounts of dirt. And leaves. And worms. And other random insects and arachnids (one of which bit Autumn.) If anyone wants a couch or chair, stop by our house. The couch's stuffing is coming out and the chair's arm is broken jsyk.
- OUR DISHWASHER IS INSTALLED. Yayayayay! Of course, since I do laundry I don't do dishes (except for the random dozenish times out of the goodness of my heart:)) but its cool anyway;)
- Oh, we also have a trampoline if anyone wants that too. ;)
- Stephen turned 12 today! which means next year he'll be 13. Scary.
- My glasses came in on Wednesday! Even though I could see pretty much fine without them, its amazing to see everything clearly!
- Melody and I got our permits on Thursday. Sadly, my dad would not let me drive him home;)
- Making patterns on the little bubbles when you don't know the answer on the SAT. I only did that on math and only once because all the answers were D. So I switched it up a bit! Perfect logic.
- When you get a sore throat the day before the choir is supposed to sing at the nursing home. I mean, I guess Melody can sing the soprano by herself; though it'd be like, 10 to 1.
- When you decide not to talk the rest of that day because of your sore throat. Audi keeps writing me notes to answer about the weirdest things trying to get me to talk.
- Salt water is nasty. Plus it didn't work.
- When all three of us older girls got the exact same glasses down to the color. And we didn't even know that until we got them! What can we say? Great minds think alike!;)
- When your sister, who does not like "eating coffee", as she says, drank it when I told her that people don't usually eat coffee anyway. They drink it.
- I'm pretty sure I'm missing something important, but I can't remember it. Which isn't really surprising, knowing me. Oh well, it must not have been that important than.:)