It's time for the latest Awkward and Awesome!!! I love writing these.
- The way your eyes open up really wide in the dark.
- At least three people in my family including me agree that Pepsi tastes like spit. It really does; try it!
- My sister is convinced that soup tastes different when you drink it out a cup.
- After the Winter Retreat, I left my pillow, coat, boots, and iPod in the van we drove up to camp in. I lose things a lot....
- You know that little trick of folding your arms while talking to someone to find out if someone else is watching you because they will fold their arms too? It works.
- The fact that I could be going to college next year. (And by next year I mean 2016, not this fall)
- Typing with one hand.
- Wearing flip flops and short sleeves when it's 33* outside. It was perfectly fine until the mud had to go and thaw. Have you ever walked in mud with flip flops on? And by mud I don't mean little mud puddles; I mean thick dirt with water and gravel mixed in. My shoes probably had a couple of inches of mud on them;)
- Crawling around on the basement floor rapping on all the tiles to see which ones are hollow.
- Did you know that when you're in a "real" school in a "real" classroom with a "real" whiteboard and you sit in the third row without glasses, you can't see the board? I guess ya learn something new everyday!:)
- When the internet is so slow that the music you're listening to stops every three seconds...sort of sounds like this: Gr--a---a---ant---tha--a-t--we--e---li--i--ke--Th-e--ee--ma-a-y--be---
- When you write a word so many times you can't remember if that's really how it should be spelled. Take the word "who" for instance; who who who who who. See? It doesn't even look like a word anymore.
- I accidentally took my Chemistry test two days before I was supposed too. On the day I took the test, I was supposed to take a quiz.
- My 3-year-old sister's (Charity) imagination. She has an imaginary friend whose name is Hinda. Hinda is 4 years old and about 2 inches taller than Charity. They met each other at "The Show" (not exactly sure what\where that is). Hinda is in college - not Josh's college, but Autumn's, according to Charity - and lives in a blue house with orange couches and black pillows. Charity also has this thing about tea....and super powers. No idea where she got that last one:) She also loves talking to me in the laundry room from the laundry chute upstairs. I'm training her to do the laundry when she gets older. She already knows how to turn the washer and the dryer on and empty the dust thingy in the dryer (did you know that those dust vents are the cause of most apartment fires because they rarely get emptied? Just some random fact my brain knew;)
- My mom who finished folding all 7 loads of laundry last week. I had sort of gotten behind with school and everything:)
- My dad who bought me Hot Fries. (which are amazing)
- I'm almost finished with Grammar, Literature, and Bible, so in about a month I'll only have three classes left!!!!!!!!! Homeschooling is awesome.
- Sweet tea
- Our home school Teen Choir!
- 2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
- Amarisa's blowing raspberries:)
- Home made pizza
- I finished reading the Bible in 90 days!! I did the plan on YouVersion and finished on the 16th. You basically read 12 pages a day which is a LOT, but it was really good too:)
- A HEATER. Do you know how cold it gets in a basement in Ohio? There was ice on the inside of the door. But we're good now:)